The April 2023 Trezor device firmware updates brings the Trezor Model T to firmware version 2.6.0, introducing the following improvements:
To download and apply the update, open Trezor Suite and follow the on-screen instructions.
This update includes additions and changes to the firmware and bootloader.
Trezor Model T [new firmware version 2.6.0]
- Address confirmation screen added to EIP712 signing flow
- Ability to restart device in bootloader mode without unplugging it.
- Show source account path in BTC signing
- Redesigned user interface - The latest update also introduces full-screen visuals to the home screen, allowing users to personalize their interface with boundless creativity
- FIDO2 authentication on google.com is now supported
Model T Bootloader 2.1.0
- Redesigned user interface
For a full overview of firmware changes for the Trezor Model T device, please check our release notes, which can be viewed on our Github via the link below.
View the full changelog here: firmware version 2.6.0.