To download and install the latest update, simply open Trezor Suite and proceed using the on-screen instructions. If you’re not yet using Trezor Suite, download it for free from https://trezor.io/trezor-suite
Please note that updates roll out in stages and you may not be prompted to update for several days after this announcement. Be the first to try new features by joining the Trezor Suite Early Access Program
. Switch it on in Application Settings!
The February 2022 update of Trezor Suite brings the following improvements:
- This month’s update is full of usability fixes to make life easier and more secure when using Trezor Suite... plus there's some prep for the bigger things brewing in the background.
Trezor Model One: set custom homescreen
- Users can now use Trezor Suite to change their Trezor Model One homescreen image. This provides a quick and easy way to check if your Trezor is ever switched out by an attacker.
Changes to the user interface
- Navigation - This month, anchor links come to Trezor Suite, to make the whole UI work more efficiently as one. Now you will be taken directly to a feature or setting when following an internal link, and the relevant section will be highlighted.
- Bigger QR codes - Larger codes make it easier to see, copy and share your addresses.
- Crypto settings menu - Update to give a clearer overview of currently active coins.
Full details of the February 2022 update can be found on the official Trezor Blog
product update page.