We’re currently working hard on bringing a new Trezor Suite mobile app to all Trezor users. In the meantime, Android users can enjoy Trezor Suite on their mobile device.
To make payments with Trezor via your Android phone, you will need to connect to Trezor Suite in your browser using WebUSB:
Once your Trezor device is connected, you can manage your cryptocurrencies, send and receive funds, and view your transaction history using the web version of Trezor Suite.
- Ensure that your Trezor device is up-to-date with the latest firmware.
- Connect your Trezor device to your Android phone using a USB cable.
- Open Google Chrome on your Android phone and navigate to https://suite.trezor.io/web/.
- If you do not see your Trezor click on Find Trezor
- Follow the on-screen instructions to unlock your Trezor device.
To use Trezor with your Android phone you must use the Google Chrome browser. Make sure you're using the latest version for improved security and functionality.
When using an Android mobile device, you can also choose one of the available third-party services, such as Mycelium, Sentinel or Walleth.
Trezor with third-party services