To download and install the latest update, simply open Trezor Suite and proceed using the on-screen instructions. If you’re not yet using Trezor Suite, download it for free from https://trezor.io/trezor-suite
Please note that updates roll out in stages and you may not be prompted to update for several days after this announcement. Be the first to try new features by joining the Trezor Suite Early Access Program
. Switch it on in Application Settings!
The September 2022 update of Trezor Suite brings the following improvements:
Coin control for Bitcoin
- The aim is to allow users to opt-in for manual coin selection instead of automatic coin selection when making an outgoing transaction.
- Automatic coin selection remains the default setting. Enabling coin control allows you to take control of your strategy for transaction optimisation.
- Optimize device performance when signing transactions and keep your bitcoin keys completely separate from other blockchains.
Optionally display Bitcoin amounts in Satoshis
- Added an option to display bitcoin in sats.
- Thousands separator for all cryptocurrencies
- Improved transaction exports
Full details of the September 2022 update can be found on the official Trezor Blog
product update page.