The November 2022 Trezor device firmware updates brings the Trezor Model T to firmware version 2.5.3, introducing the following improvements:
To download and apply the update, open Trezor Suite and follow the on-screen instructions.
Trezor Model T new firmware version 2.5.3
- Infrastructure necessary for the upcoming Bitcoin coinjoin release next year.
- Support for the new Zcash unified address format.
- Support for Cardano CIP-36 governance registration format.
- The transaction fee rate is now shown to two decimal places on your device screen.
- The hardware wallet will now display the message "NO USB CONNECTION" if the USB cable being used doesn’t allow data transfer, or if your USB port is damaged.
- Fixed Monero addresses to display properly and resolved an issue sending transactions to integrated addresses.
For a full overview of firmware changes for the Trezor Model T device, please check our release notes, which can be viewed on our Github via the link below.
View the full changelog here: firmware version 2.5.3