The August 2022 Trezor device firmware updates brings the Trezor Model T to firmware version 2.4.2 and the Trezor Model One to firmware version 1.9.3, introducing the following improvements:
To download and apply the update, open Trezor Suite and follow the on-screen instructions.
Trezor Model One [new firmware version 1.9.3]
- Fee rate in sat/vByte
- Large numbers now use a comma separator for figures above one thousand
- Potential security issue fix
Trezor Model T [new firmware version 2.4.2]
- Support added for Monero v15 (hard fork 15) features.
- Support added for Cardano Babbage-era transaction items.
- Choice of "show all" or "show simple" added to Cardano transaction signing.
- Fee rate in sat/vByte.
- Large numbers now use a comma separator for figures above one thousand.
- Decred transaction weight calculation has been fixed.
A full overview of firmware changes for both Trezor Model T and Trezor Model One devices are covered in our release notes, which can be viewed on our Github via the links below.