Orders made on the Trezor Shop can be returned within 15 days of the order being delivered, as long as the product(s) are unused and sealed in the original package with all included materials in their original condition.
The Trezor returns process is carried out in accordance with our refund policy, as detailed in the Trezor Shop Terms and Conditions.
Individual items can be returned even if they were part of a larger order. You will be refunded solely for the value of the returned item.
To return an item:
- Contact Trezor Support using our chatbot Hal, and state which products you would like to return, as well as your order ID, which can be found in the order confirmation email. It is a long series of letters and numbers.
- As long as you contact us within 15 days of your order arriving, and return it in its original condition, it will be accepted.
- Trezor Support will provide instructions on how to return the package. Customers in the USA and UK will be provided with a return label to print and attach to the package. Customers from other countries will be asked to send it to us without labels.
- Visit your local post office to dispatch the package, then contact the Trezor Support agent who is helping with your case and provide them with the tracking ID.
- Once the package is on its way, your refund will be processed using the same payment method you used at checkout. For cryptocurrency payments please provide a valid receiving Bitcoin address.