In addition to Trezor Suite, you can use your Trezor device with an increasing number of independent cryptocurrency wallets and online services. A list of the most popular ones can be found here.
3rd party wallets for other cryptocurrencies
3rd party wallets must also be used for some cryptocurrencies that are not natively supported in Trezor Suite. You can find recommended 3rd party wallets for these cryptocurrencies in this list: https://trezor.io/coins/
In case you have connectivity issues with any 3rd party wallet, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your Trezor is running the latest firmware and that you have the latest version of the desktop application or browser extension installed.
- Also, make sure you have the latest version of Trezor Bridge installed; you should see the "trezord" process running in your activity/system/task manager. If you cannot see the process running in the background, please try to reinstall Trezor Bridge. The latest version of Trezor Bridge can be downloaded from this source https://suite.trezor.io/web/bridge/
- If you want to connect to an online service via your browser, make sure you are using a supported browser. Please try using either Chrome or Firefox (you can also try using incognito/privacy mode). Also, clear the browser cache and make sure they are up to date.
- Using a VPN, certain advanced Firewall or Antivirus settings, and browser extensions (AdBlock, Privacy Badger, etc.), may cause these issues. Therefore, please try disabling them as well.
- Try using only one application/website/browser tab with Trezor at a time. It is possible that processes are clashing with each other.
Please keep in mind that we neither develop nor maintain third-party software. Therefore, we cannot guarantee their full functionality. However, your private keys are always safely protected by your Trezor device, no matter what third-party application you use it with.