To download and install the latest update, simply open Trezor Suite and proceed using the on-screen instructions. If you’re not yet using Trezor Suite, download it for free from https://trezor.io/trezor-suite
Please note that updates roll out in stages and you may not be prompted to update for several days after this announcement. Be the first to try new features by joining the Trezor Suite Early Access Program
. Switch it on in Application Settings!
The March 2022 update of Trezor Suite brings the following improvements:
Full node support for Electrum Server
- You can now connect the Trezor Suite desktop app directly to your Electrum Server node to verify transactions yourself.
- Note that you cannot connect to your own node via the Trezor Suite web app.
- Cardano accounts are now available in Trezor Suite.
- Trezor Model T users can now manage Cardano transactions and staking directly in Trezor Suite
Sign & Verify via Electrum
- A new standard for Sign & Verify has been introduced to Trezor Suite, allowing users to sign and verify messages using Electrum standards.
New 'Sell' providers in Invity
- Long-time partner Banxa, which is already a Buy order provider, now also provides Sell orders to trade crypto for fiat.
- At the moment, Bitcoin can be sold through Banxa for AUD, CAD, EUR, and GBP, via local bank transfer.
- Another huge success in our ongoing translation project, Trezor Suite can now be used in Japanese!
Full details of the March 2022 update can be found on the official Trezor Blog
product update page.